One day last week I got to work early to eat breakfast in peace. I closed the door to the office and it appeared that we were still closed.
I heard someone come in the back door to the building a short time later and after a few seconds walk back out. I really didn't think much of it until several moments later my coworker 'unlocked' the door. He had come into the building, assumed the door was locked and walked back to his car for his keys.
Do you ever find yourself unprepared for life's challenges? Ever wishing you had the keys to unlock the doors in front of you?
I often find that if I pray about something that I'm struggling with that the door is already unlocked.
God equips us to get through the day. It won't be easy. We will see that the door is closed, but wait, breathe, pray, and try the door. Is it really locked or are we just expecting it to be locked?
Today I find I need this reminder as I struggle with a few doors in my life. But I continue to pray and I know when it is time, He will tell me to open the door and it will not be locked as it appears to be today.
This is my self discovery journey of love: love of God, love of myself, love for others, and love from others.
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Love to Open the Door
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment