While I lived in Florida, my boyfriend and I regularly visited a Christian bookstore. One day I saw these white signs with mirrors, crosses and mirrors cut out of the wood to let the mirror shine through. There were probably 10 different sayings, 3 for $10 and while we were a little short on money, I really wanted these in our living room. We talked about it and decided that God would find the money and I could get them.
Sorting through the designs to find only 3 was so much harder than I thought I was going to be! They were all so good! How could I pick only 3? But there was no way we could afford more, so finally I decided on grace, believe and........ Love!
Even almost 10 years ago I was feeling God's love! Being surrounded by it! I am amazed when I keep making these discoveries.
A couple years ago, I moved in with a girl and our apartment was very colorful. It was the perfect place to relax at the end of a crazy day! We decided to hang my cross mirrors on the stairway going upstairs after a minor makeover.
Today, I noticed the way I have my mirrors hung, is with love on top. A constant reminder that God loves me!
Wherever I look in my life, love is here. I just need to continue to take it with me.
I love you, for being here, for not giving up on me when my life gets crazy and I can't post. Thank you.
Look around. Can you find love in your life today?
Sorting through the designs to find only 3 was so much harder than I thought I was going to be! They were all so good! How could I pick only 3? But there was no way we could afford more, so finally I decided on grace, believe and........ Love!
Even almost 10 years ago I was feeling God's love! Being surrounded by it! I am amazed when I keep making these discoveries.
A couple years ago, I moved in with a girl and our apartment was very colorful. It was the perfect place to relax at the end of a crazy day! We decided to hang my cross mirrors on the stairway going upstairs after a minor makeover.
Today, I noticed the way I have my mirrors hung, is with love on top. A constant reminder that God loves me!
Wherever I look in my life, love is here. I just need to continue to take it with me.
I love you, for being here, for not giving up on me when my life gets crazy and I can't post. Thank you.
Look around. Can you find love in your life today?

No comments:
Post a Comment