Tonight I'm tired. A migraine hit me at work today. As I walked to my car, the sun blinded me and I knew it was going to be a fun drive home as I skipped the gym yet again. So disappointed with myself.
Tired... This is who I am becoming. Tired of this and that and everything else.
Don't get me wrong. I love this new direction that God has given me, this blog, finding love, the energy is encouraging! But day to day life is still.... Tiring.
This morning driving to work, I totally had plans to write tonight, but by tonight, sleep was all that I had plans for.
Until, yet again.... God and Dr. David Jeremiah changed them for me. Recently I downloaded his app for the devotionals.
Today's devotional ? Talks about Americans buying greeting cards to cheer one another up and comparing it to Paul writing his letters. The devotional finishes with a suggestion to write someone, however you choose to offer a word of encouragement.
As I read those words, I knew that I would be writing a post,but not the post I had planned from this morning. My plans for here so rarely work.
What if I didn't write this post? What if someone who needed encouragement from me couldn't find it because I was too tired to write?
I have no magical words of wisdom. Only that I love each and every one of the people reading this entry.
In only 2 short weeks, I have reached 4 continents and 6 countries. I have gone nationwide in the USA, touching both coasts.
The amazing power of this is beyond any of my comprehension.
I do not know everyone reading these words, but know that I pray for love in your life!
This is my self discovery journey of love: love of God, love of myself, love for others, and love from others.
Monday, August 24, 2015
Love to Say I Love You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment