This week in Sunday School we did something different with our prayer requests. As we shared what was troubling us most, someone else in our group said that they would also pray specifically for you this week.
My burden this week is particularly heavy and keeps creeping up on me every time I am alone and unfocused on something else. It is troubling me while I sleep.
Every time I find myself worrying about this situation that is beyond my control, first I pray for the worry to be released from my heart and for the situation to be resolved, but then, every single time, I pray for the other person in my Sunday School class.
I find myself filled with love and compassion, so much joy and the never ending fight that seems to fill this woman that I am praying for... I seem to have channeled her spirit as she is never far from me these last few days.
I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to pray for such a beautiful woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment