Do you ever wonder if He's listening? Do you ever wonder if He cares about your tiny little problem when He has the huge weight of the world to take care of?
If you've been reading my posts over the last few weeks, you know I've been struggling with some work related issues and yesterday I asked for your prayers as I am finding the situation more and more difficult to handle.
This morning I wake up to find today's devotional from Dr. David Jeremiah so strong that I'm putting a link to it here.
First of all... Psalm 23 was probably the only verse I had even a clue of having any of it memorized growing up.... Memorization wasn't big in the church I went to as a kid.
But as I start reading through the devotional, it just started echoing the ideas of my Thursday night class.
That voice inside you, guiding you.... I'm trying to find it.... I need it in this situation so desperately!
I know I'm lost and it seems my GPS is broken right now, but I think this week has been one where I have been so blessed to have God show me again and again, He is in control. He knows what is going on and is taking care of everything.
How can I not love my God?
This is my self discovery journey of love: love of God, love of myself, love for others, and love from others.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Love for Direction: Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment