This morning as I was heading to my car, I heard the honking of Canadian geese and was reminded of home, Upstate NY. The geese start flying as the seasons change, glorious reds, oranges, golds heralding a beautiful New England autumn. I don't know that I have ever seen a more beautiful sight that the world celebrating my birthday... (insert a large dose of sarcasm here)
It is one of the very few things that I regret about living in Virginia. Everything just kind of goes brown here. Yes, we get a few reds and oranges and yellows, but nothing like my trip with my daddy through Massachusetts and Vermont or the weekend that my grandpapa and I went home for my birthday. Those trips are memories that I am blessed to have because I was able to see God's paintbrush across the mountains, the trees in their glory, as they get ready for winter, a beautiful fiery forest that just takes your breath away...
God planned for that one moment, for the single instance as you stand at the outlook, seeing His kingdom, created just for you....
Every moment of every day, no matter if it is as big as a mountain, or as small as a raindrop, was planned with the love of God, just for you.
Where are you experiencing God's love today?
No comments:
Post a Comment