Thursday, November 26, 2015

Love for Truckers

I'm currently sitting in a tractor trailer with my daddy waiting for his load to dock out. It has become a Thanksgiving tradition to head out on the road with him for a couple of days. It's one of the only times that I get enough time off from work so I don't have to worry about getting back to work on Monday.
His dedication to make sure people have groceries in the store, to drive safely, to deliver on time... It is not an easy job and it gets tougher every year. But I love this time I get with him, even if he does harass me through most of it as only dads can.
He does what needs to be done to make sure that everyone else can live their life. And I love him for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment